WELCOME

Thank you for coming into our world. We will take you on a crazy ride. We will tell you about all of our adventures. There will be sports, camping, arguments :), pictures, strange videos etc... We hope that you feel closer to us and will let us know what you would like to see. We love you all... ENJOY!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ok sorry it has been a couple of weeks since my last post.....I'm sure you all have been jonesing for a new one. LOL

Yesterday, I was able to go with Ty on his last real elementary school field trip. It was strange to think that only a few more months and all of my boys are either graduated, in high school or in jr. high. Time has gone by so fast!

I have been "people watching" the boys more lately and it really is fun to see them grow and watch their own personalities come out. Last Sunday Ty was sitting in the kitchen with Jeremy and I and he started laughing...I can't remember why...but he couldn't stop. Dunchan came in and was sitting behind him smacking him...lovingly (ya right)....on the back of the head to get him to stop. I told Ty to just take some deep breaths, as he did that he seemed to calm down. Just as he was able to speak again, Dunchan had raised his hand to smack him again as Ty announces " I farted"...the look on Dunchan's face was priceless. I have posted the video below. That is one small example of what it is like to live in the Williams house.



Jordan and Malikk are going to football workouts Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday and are really getting in shape. Jordan thinks he is up to 190 lbs now and his goal is 200 lbs (I think) for the season. Malikk is our little monster. He puts on muscle without even trying. I am not sure of his weight, but everyone is surprised when I tell them his age.

Kaid is preparing to graduate! I am so proud of him and the man that he is becoming. I already went into that though. Sorry I don't mean to repeat myself, but a proud mama is a proud mama.

Dunchan was hoping to play baseball this year, but we were unable to find a team for him. He is playing spring basketball. He really surprised me at how well he does on the court. He is quick and tenacious. He also very calm. I love it!

Tyreese is playing spring basketball and baseball has begun. March is going to be CRAZY for us, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

Victoria is doing well and we are excited that she will be coming to Utah for a couple of days in March. We miss her so much and it will be awesome to get to spend some time with her.

Well, I guess that is it for today. Have a good one everyone! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment